The customer will be able to upload one or more files from the Product page, Order Detail page and/or during the Checkout process according to the purchased items …all done using visual progress bars! All the uploads will be bounded to the order and optionally to specific products
Shop admin will find these uploads directly on the backend Order detail page or as an optional feature they can be sent to the shop admin email address.
Note: WooCommerce Upload Files WordPress Plugin supports only native WooCommerce product types (simple and variable), it doesn’t have any support for custom product types implemented by 3rd party plugins.
- dropbox support
- upload unlimited number of files without file size restriction
- email notification & attachments
- crop images before uploading
- product page uploads
- individual products configurator
- checkout, cart and order pages uploads
- required field option
- field visibility according to user role
- multiple files for single upload field
- product cart price according to the associated extra costs
Password: www.freescripts.club or www.gradown.com